Monday 13 June 2011

hmm..life been easy this week..looking forward to saturday cos im taking btt..and i pass!!! haha..ftt is on 3 sept..fucking far from now..bobian..closest date also 17aug..i in camp cannot take leave by then..GBAD trainee

yea...life has gave me quite a big surprise recently...really really happy to re contact my priamry school friend..as in primary 1 when im still living in pasir ris..met up with 2 diff primary school friends this weekend..hmm...what i can say bout them..definitely grown more feminine...and her character dam outgoing la..so funny go watch movie with her..like she own the whole theatre like that..im looking forward to meet her again lol

people around me still ask me..why so emo..dun emo la..i really dunno la..sometimes i dunno who i am..u know the feeling? have to fake it out..i really hate it...not i dont wanna change..but if i change..will anyone accept me after that..get it?

actually..you are amazing

No comments: