Friday 4 May 2007

week 3 gone and...

wah sia..week 3 going to be over and next week my report is dued!! gonna rush on it..zz.

but next week thursday shuang..10am then start lesson..normally is 8 am then start..2h late nia..lol

omg..i cant believe my friend, zm, wants to play my game with me..he had longed abandoned this game and now "cong zhu jiang hu"..maybe he too bored of other games liao..blah..his interest for this game will not last..i guess 3 weeks nia..then game over..then all up to me again..the only one!!

blurp...just now had dinner at hougang mall with lek and zm..we eat eat eat talk talk talk..as usual..they always talk crap..lol..but sometimes funny...like..ehmm..

zz...today in school we do the autocad drawing thing dam hard sia...like draw one part wrong and the whole design can throw away liao..whats worst u dont know u went wrong only when u draw till the last part cannot join...must overcome..lol

yay...2moro can go school late..12pm then start lesson..but then till 6pm..actually no diffference..

blah..time to train my lvl 88 acc..2 more lvls to 90!!

No comments: