Sunday 24 May 2009

why why why

didnt blog for 2 days cos was abit busy with some stuff.....friday work after school...dam tired although i in indoor...i feel so useless after i come back after 1 month....like so drifted away...requested to go off at 12...thnx ah rena...i feel like im not part of the gang anymore...1month so much things happen..hai...



ytd evening when to bugis eat steamboat with suzhou clique....meet at 630 in the end all reach at 730...zzz..lucky got wei xiong start eating with me first...if not i dunnoe how sia..thnx ah...then safwan shu jian weiqi came and we all drove to cathay watch night at museam 2...dam funny sia....they add in alot funny character...darth vader and the sesame street dustbin guy also inside...lol....show ended 1am....then drove to lavender eat something...talk talk awhile then 2am like then go off le....heng got sean and shu jian drive...if not all have to cab home...wah seh..sean he drive dam fast la....we in nico highway he drive 140...i in shu jian car cant see him le...wah lao...all tempt me to learn driving..septemtber i want learn drive!!!

sometimes i dunnoe why i want to help someone when someone is awful to me..maybe because is i saw some good in them or im too soft...i tried to be hard on someone when they say harsh words to me...i know its fun to joke around but please dont do it so often...i very easy down de...

I just want to be alone tonight
I just want to take a lil breather
Cause lately all we do is fight
and everytime it cuts me deeper.
Cause something changed you've been acting so strange
and its taking its toll on me
its safe to say that im ready to let you leave

Without you I live it up a lil more everyday.
Without you i'm seeing myself so differently
I didnt wanna believe it then
But it all worked out in the end
When i watched you walk away
Well i never thought i'd say im fine without you.

No comments: