Tuesday 1 April 2014

evening all..this space has yet rotten up again haha lets see..what has happen in 2013 and the first qurater for 2014.. last year was quite a challenge for me..be it work life relationship...i remembered i failed my ippt twice before i pass on the third time..wtf because of situp hahaha. somehow got some problems with that station..back cannot bend..but nevertheless..i managed to get a silver in the end.. work was manageable last year...although i did some stupid things like writing meeting minutes for 21 days lol...my boss chase me until he bo wei gong...i guess i have much to learn..but im super super grateful to have a super understanding boss..i promise i will not take him for granted anymore.. managed to finish one of our sqn key project..im grateful my co and my other bosses gave me this chance to showcase myself to comd adg..it was quite an achievement for me and im thankful for that... and about life..hell yea...i think i travel thrice last year lol....taiwan on apr..korea on may..taiwan again on oct....did spent alot on those trips and was an eyeopener for me..how diff their country was from ours..like culture, ways of living, and weather..i think it trigger something in me to travel solo this year end.. my relationship with friends wasnt that good...i think i compromise my friendship with others as im too self center and didnt thought about others feelings..i was having trouble and my feelings affected others..some point of time last year, i push myself away from most of my friends..i wanted to be alone...i can only concentrate on one thing..too much things and i end up feeling frustrated..up to now im still having this feeling and i wanna find a way out... went to thailand from end feb to end mar this year for exericse...i learnt quite alot...how overseas deployment is very diff from home..how we integrated with other forces and achieve mission succes...also quite a sight..get to see other countries weapon systems and radar...but 1 month away from home is abit too long...somehow i feel homesick near to the end of the last week in thailand...feeling homesick is really no joke..u never know its coming until it hits u well..now is already april..im planning something big for myself end of this year and next year...just hope everything goes according to plan..im ready for it and i do whatever i can to get it...but i need a little bit of help here

No comments: